As the world’s economies begin to recover, the demand for rapid commercialization and scaling up of sustainable energy and cleantech solutions will be increasing.
Our friends at the Foresight Cleantech Accelerator Centre have launched a new program that provides support and opportunities for cleantech companies to restart the cleantech economy and lead the way to a made-in-Canada future.
“Restart & Resiliency” is a support program for solving challenges and recovering cleantech in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, designed to enable Canadian cleantech companies to take the lead in the most important economic recovery in our history.
APPLY TODAY FOR ACCESS TO:
- Receive 1:1 EiR Support – A network of mentors, advisors and industry veterans that can ensure you have the strategic and tactical plans in place to stay ahead of the changing cleantech landscape (and introduce you to potential customers and investors) Space Available for 40 Canadian Cleantech Companies
- Access specialized educational workshops and training series:
- Tools to Grow Series: growth-focused small group workshops covering topics such as Grant Writing & Supply Chain Challenges
- Crisis & Recovery Series: managing aspects of crisis including Human Resources, Business Development, Finance & Risk Management
- Ensure you are well-positioned to raise capital when markets pick up through a Strategic Capital Planning & Investment Readiness Program including hands-on investment readiness training and coaching services, and promotional opportunities through world-class digital profiles, online pitch events and continual engagement with global investment networks
- Engage in a curated Virtual Support Series including bi-weekly webinars:
- Latest recovery programs including interpretations as they relate to cleantech SMEs
- Virtual support sessions in curated groups by company sector, stage of business and technological readiness
The Cleantech Commons “Virtual Concierge Service” (VCS) is designed to curate relevant and timely information for members of the Cleantech Commons community.
We understand that the amount of information about assistance programs can sometimes be overwhelming and difficult to navigate.
Our VCS helps point entrepreneurs, startup & early-stage ventures, and growth companies to specific information sources designed to help clean technology ventures to start, grow, scale and prosper.
- Interested in tenancy at Cleantech Commons for your company, startup, research lab or collaborative research project? Click here!
- To learn more about our sector focus & tenant criteria: Please click here!
- Connect to our Virtual Front Desk here!
- Or use our “one-click connect” to send an e-mail to our Executive Director